Texas Hydraulics, Inc.
|Forward to a Friend|
|Email this company|
3410 Range Road
Temple, TX 76504
Temple, TX 76504
Texas Hydraulics, Inc. has been providing custom-engineered hydraulic components to leading original equipment manufacturers since 1968. By executing strategies consistent with Lean Enterprise, Technical Leadership and having the support of and stability afforded by Fortune 500 parent, Dover Corporation, Texas Hydraulics, Inc. continues to expand its leading position in the custom hydraulic cylinder, swivel and related component markets. Texas Hydraulics, Inc. has over 325,000 square feet of manufacturing space strategically located in Texas and Tennessee.
Texas Hydraulics takes a three-pronged approach to learning how we can add value to our partnership with you. You will have three highly skilled specialists working directly with you:
Technical Account Managers are your primary point of contact and bring engineering expertise with over 100 years combined experience designing and applying cylinders.
Application Engineers are ready to work with you onsite, in the field and as your internal design coordinator ensuring that we provide you with cylinder solutions that maximize your competitive edge.
Customer Service Representatives are highly trained professionals who understand your business requirements and work to optimize the commercial and logistical requirements of your company. Each CS Rep works directly with you, bringing a combined total of over 50 years experience, serving as your voice inside Texas Hydraulics, Inc. Together with the rest of our team, they actively coordinate all aspects of order fulfillment from raw material scheduling, through introduction to delivery and inventory management.
The Texas Hydraulics, Inc. Advantage
* Industry Leader with a commitment to organic growth in partnership with you
* Financial Strength - CapEx and Operations backed by Dover Corp. (a Fortune 500 company)
* Superior Applications, Design and Customer Service Interface with your team
* Improved Competitiveness - from Concept to Field Service Life and Aftermarket Sales
* Unsurpassed Engineering - both in experience and performance
* Lean manufacturing - a customer-centric hybrid of cellular and batch manufacturing
* A Culture of Quality